Spot a Good PTC: What They Offer!
The business model of PTC is like this, Advertisers pay a certain amount of fees (Let’s take for eg. 10 cents) per click for people to see their site. The PTC Sites will show these Advertiser’s sites to their members, who will get a percentage(for eg. 0.8 cents) per click/view for their effort. The difference between the fees paid by advertisers and the fee paid by the PTC site to their members (eg. 10 – 0.8 = 0.2 cents) becomes the income of the PTC Sites.
1.RECOMMENDED PTC SITES
Recommended PTC Sites:
BEST PTC SITES. Can I really make money from PTCs for free? Yes you definitely can. As long as there are advertisers willing to pay fees to advertise their website, PTC Sites and their members can make money for free. The reality though is that many of the PTC sites try to lure people in, without getting advertisers, make their members pay them in the guise of buying referrals, investments or any other reasons and split when they collected enough money. Many of these Sites scam people this way. This does not mean that there are no honest PTCs around. There are a couple of PTCs that have been around for 6-7 years without faulting, and with no complaints from Advertisers or Members. To make money from PTC you have to join these Honest and Trusted PTC Sites.
How do I Choose/ Identify the Best PTC Sites? The best way of choosing which sites are likely to be honest/trusted and really pay is to do a little internet research.
1) Identify the site you think looks promising.
2) Search the name of the site to find out what experience other people have in forums and sites.
3) Find out if they are already identified Scam sites. Eg. put the name of the site followed by the word ‘scam’ in search engines. Eg. “Neobux scam” etc. Go through the results. Many of the forums and sites have identified scam lists.
4) Make some calculations of your own to find out whether the formula of the business is workable. Example: Say some ptc – paid to click/ make money surfing sites offers you 10 cents for every click. And to the Advertiser they offer 1000 clicks for $1. By simple arithmetic you know that this business will not really work because $1/1000 is .1 cent, i.e. not even 1 cent. And they promise you 10 cents per click! Something is wrong here. You can be certain that this site in not going to pay you!
5) Search for ‘proof of payment’ on the internet to see if the ptc site really pays. Take careful note of the date of payment, it could be some years old!
6) If somebody promise you ‘$1 per Click’, ’50 cents per click’, ’10 cents per click’, it is 99.99% certain that it is a scam site. Reality is we’d say more than ’1 cent per click’ is not viable for PTC business, so one would certainly be sceptical about any site offering more than that.
7) Go through the sites forum, if they have one. Presence of Forums usually means that the site accept criticism/ complains which is a very good thing. And go through the Terms of Service and FAQs carefully. More often than not you can smell if the ptc site is honest/trustworthy, if its a really paying site by examining these attributes.
8) Take calculated risks. Remember this always. Never put in more than you can afford to lose! Because of the nature of the internet, It is a game of risks!
What is a ptc referral?A referral is a person whom you refer to your PTC Site. Every PTC or Make Money Online Site will give you certain privileges to you for bringing more members to their site. Most of them will give you a percentage of your referral’s earnings. Therefore, the more referrals you have, the more your earnings.
What are Direct/ Rented referrals?
1. DIRECT REFERRALS: A Direct Referral is one who joins your PTC or Make money online site using your username as a referrer. In other words a member who is brought to the Site by you.
HOW TO GET DIRECT REFERRALS:
You can do it one of two ways. First one is by way of mouth. If you have a friend or someone you know who wants to join PTC or Make money online site. You should convince them to join the Site through you as a referrer. PTC Sites will give you a referral link something like so – “www.neobux.com/r=yourusername”. What you have to do is tell them to join the site by entering this link in the address bar of their browser or clicking on this link. What it does is when the person enter the PTC site thru this link the Sites recognises that you are the referral and records it so that you can enjoy the benefits from this member. Second way is to advertise your referral link or banner through a site/blog. The easiest and most used process is to join a blog and write a blog article on something that is related to PTC, Make money online or such, and then put your referral link on the page so that people would click on the link or banner and join with you as referrer. Most PTC /Make Money Online Sites also give you Graphic banners that already has your referral link embedded in it. Just put the banner on your blog/site page and get a referral every time someone clicks the banner and joins your site.
2. RENTED REFERRALS: A rented referral is a member of your PTC Site who is not referred by anyone else, and is sold to you by the Site for a fee. Many of the PTC sites sell you this referrals and you buy in the hope that they will increase your investments. Rented referrals can be for different duration so in effect it is not bought, but rented. For eg. in Neobux you can rent/buy 1 referrals for 25 cents and it will be for 30 days after which will own it no more but in another example BuxLeader rentals are 90 cents for 10 years!!!